Tuesday, June 23, 2009

The Windy Cloud

Once upon a time there was a small town named Windy in a far far land the reason why the town was called Windy is because they got wind all the time. Then one day they found out that the wind that they had was from a cloud all this time they hadn't known what the reason was.Luckily then had an scientist in town and all the towns people asked if he could help the from the cloud they told him over and over that they need h is help or else their buildings were going to fall.Then the scientist decided to help them only because he would become famous after a few days he came up with the best idea he's going to make a special rock that he was going to call Shiner.He called it Shiner because it was so shiny and so bright.It was so bright that he had to put it in a small cylinder his idea was to shoot it in the cloud so it could disintegrate. He shot in to the cloud and after a few hours the wind stopped the cloud had disintegrated the towns people thanked him so much then he became famous. The End

7 comments:

  1. Dear Me,

    I am doing good on my blog and I like my story!!!!!!

    From,
    Warren:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Warren,

    I really like your creative writing ideas! I especially like the high-level words you use like disintegrate!

    Your friend,
    Mrs. Yollis

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Warren,
    I like your story and think it is cool that the scientist made the cloud go away by using the rock.

    SIncerely,
    Jonah

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow!! Warren really, really has a cool blog!! I am not just saying that because I am his Dad!! Cool blog buddy!!

    I love you?

    Why?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dear Warren,
    Great blog and story. On my blog you asked me if you could hiperlink to my blog. You can.

    Your Friend,
    Sean

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Warren
    Wow! Your story about the city named
    Windy was fantastic. You have some
    cool talent and the story is very
    interesting. I loved it. I love the other story, too. Stick with
    writing and you will probably become a famous writer one day.
    Love and kisses
    Grandma

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dear Every body who commented,

    Thank you for commenting on my blog.It makes you a better person.

    ReplyDelete